Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free airport shuttle and free area shuttle
Situated in Narita, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Omote-sandō, Kuriyama Park, and Naritasan Calligraphy Museum. Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Narita Tourist Pavilion are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, self parking, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 463 rooms provide WiFi, wired Internet, and TVs. Refrigerators, room service, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
International Garden Hotel Narita
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. International Garden Hotel Narita features a spa tub and a fitness center. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 463
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1100 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( JPY 1100 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
International Garden Hotel Narita has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per night (in/out privileges)
- International Garden Hotel Narita
- International Garden Narita
- Narita International Garden Hotel
- Narita International Hotel
- International Garden Hotel
- International Garden
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).