Overview of Best Western Grant Park Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Refrigerator & Microwave, Lake View
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Park View
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave (with Sofabed)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave (Oversized Room;with Sofabed)
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, Best Western Grant Park Hotel is near a metro station. Willis Tower and Navy Pier are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Millennium Park. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for John G. Shedd Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Kayaking, windsurfing, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Roosevelt Station is 4 minutes by foot and Harrison Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Chicago travel guide
- Grant Park - 1 min walk
- Columbia College Chicago - 8 min walk
- Field Museum of Natural History - 10 min walk
- John G. Shedd Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 15 min walk
- Roosevelt Station - 4 min walk
- Chicago Museum Campus-11th Street Station - 3 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Yolk - 1 min walk
- Oysy Japanese Sushi - 2 min walk
- Burger Bar - 3 min walk
- Eleven City Diner - 3 min walk
- Potbelly Sandwich Works - 3 min walk
About this property
Best Western Grant Park Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean - Best Western guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.