Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelIn the Heart of Chicago's Central Loop
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Central location
- Proximity to public transit and sightseeing
- Onsite bar
- Overall room comfort
Central Loop spot
Club Quarters is a club-like hotel in the center of the Loop, Chicago’s central business district. A short walk to Symphony Center, the Art Institute, Board of Trade, Willis Tower, Grant Park and the Riverfront, the Theatre District and Magnificent Mile.
Features & Amenities
Most services are complimentary including WiFi throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea, and use of computers and printers. Additional hotel amenities include room service, laundry, fitness room, and 24-hour concierge services.
Standard guestrooms are equipped with premium bedding, custom duvets, LCD TV, clock radios with iPod docking stations, coffee makers, and workstations with multimedia connectivity and ergonomic chairs, task lighting, cordless direct-dial telephones and data ports. Exercise equipment can be delivered to the room on request.
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
This ten story Chicago hotel was built in 1885 and sits on the edge of the theater district, three blocks from the Sears Tower.
Amenities include a fitness center with cardiovascular machines and strength-training equipment. Guests also receive discounted passes to a nearby fitness facility. The hotel offers room service; complimentary use of laundry facilities (detergent must be purchased), and a 24-hour guest services desk.
Computers are available for use in the third-floor business center. Catering services and audiovisual equipment are on hand.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Total number of rooms - 321
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Elephant and Castle - This casual, authentic English pub is known for its fish and chips, bangers, beans, and mash, as well as its burgers. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Room service at Club Quarters is available. Several area restaurants deliver; their charges are added to room folios and meals are delivered to rooms by hotel staff.
Nearby Things to Do
Besides the on-site fitness room with equipment including a treadmill and elliptical and weight-training machines, guests can use facilities three blocks away at Bally's Total Fitness, where discounted passes are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per night
- Club Quarters Central
- Club Quarters Central Hotel
- Club Quarters Central Hotel Loop
- Club Quarters Central Loop
- Club Quarters Chicago - Central Loop Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Quarters Chicago Central Loop
- Club Quarters Hotel Central Loop Chicago
- Club Quarters Hotel Central Loop
- Club Quarters Central Loop Chicago
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.