Book your room at Comfort Suites Chicago
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Chicago aparthotel in The Loop, walk to Millennium Park
Located in The Loop, this aparthotel is within a 5-minute walk of Bridgehouse and Chicago River Museum and Wrigley Building. Millennium Park and Tribune Tower are also within 10 minutes.
A fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a meeting room.
All 119 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find washers/dryers, free WiFi, and pillowtop beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This Chicago aparthotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2015.
Comfort Suites Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 26
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Pillow menu
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
- Deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.