Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free parking in Chicago suburbs
Popular property highlights
Close to airport
This suburban hotel is 4 miles from the Ravinia Music Festival Center, 8 miles from Allstate Arena, 11 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport, and 20 miles from downtown Chicago.
Guests of Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook enjoy a 24-hour fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool. Outdoor parking is free.
All 318 guestrooms at the Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook include Sleep Number Beds by Select Comfort™ with adjustable-firmness mattresses, premium channels, and complimentary wired/wireless Internet access.
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Overall property condition
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- WiFi could've been better
Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook
The suburban Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook is located 11 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport. Recreation facilities include a seasonal outdoor lap pool as well as a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment.
The Willows restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Scoreboard sports bar offers pub-style fare from late afternoon until late night. A breakfast buffet is served daily for a surcharge. Room service (limited hours) is also available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby, and a 24-hour business center provides complimentary printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access.
The hotel's 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space, with 8 multi-function rooms, accommodates 400 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. Self-parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 318
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Free train station pickup
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free wired Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Willows - This casual lobby restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open from 6 AM to 11 PM (limited venue after 11 PM).
Scoreboard - A Chicago-style sports bar with two big-screen TVs and a pub-style menu including sandwiches, salads, pizza, and appetizers. Open from late afternoon until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 50-foot outdoor lap pool is open seasonally. The fitness room is open 24 hours a day and has strength-training equipment and 8 cardiovascular machines, including treadmills, stationary bikes, and elliptical machines.
Located 1.5 miles from the hotel, the Grove is a national historic landmark where guests can explore a Gothic Revival house and take a self-guided walking tour along 2 miles of nature trails and a pond wetland area. The Highland Park Country Club, 13 miles away, has an 18-hole, par 71 public golf course and driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18.00 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago-Northbrook
- Crowne Plaza Northbrook
- Northbrook Radisson
- Radisson Northbrook
- Crowne Plaza Chicago-Northbrook Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.