More cons than pros.
Posted Jun 21, 2016 on Hotels
Room was great for cooking facilities had to ask for equipment.
Staff were quite unhelpful, were never available and always had to ring for them, then they would turn up with a frown on their face.
Breakfast was muffins and breakfast bars, no milk or bread available.
We had quite an experience one night when cooking, we set the fire alarm off (even though fan for cooker, air con and window was open for smoke), I wafted and thought it went off, we ate and went to bed.
At around 11pm whilst we were fast asleep for an early flight, we got a phone call from front desk asking if we were OK no reason to why, in a daze I replied yes and fell back asleep. At around 1am in the morning we got a knock on door, fire department. The fire officer was polite and apologised for waking us up, and explained it was due to a FAULTY fire alarm.
The alarm didn't reset after multiple tryings by the officers. Spent 20 mins trying to get it down, and had to take out battery, we were left with no smoke alarm for one full day. The next day there was a notice for residents to call 911 in case of fire as there was an "issue" with the systems. I believe we may have unearthed their faulty systems.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jul 1, 2016 by Manager, Hotel Management
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you had to experience such an inconvenience with our fire alarm system. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I have implemented additional training and coaching for my entire team. We are also in the process of replacing the entire alarm system. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I would be happy to speak with you further. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.