Get an overview of this hotelHistoric suburban Chicago escape
Popular property highlights
West of Chicago
The Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes features dramatic architecture and is less than 30 miles west of Chicago in the suburb of Bloomingdale. Cantigny Park is within 10 miles.
Meet, eat, relax
Catering to both corporate groups and vacationing travelers, this Hilton has 310 guestrooms, 10,000 square feet of indoor event space and free Wi-Fi.
Guestrooms, shaped like hexagons, feature vaulted ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and some have atrium-lobby views. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes
Located within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) of Lynfred Winery and 28 miles (45 kilometers) from downtown Chicago, the Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes has numerous business amenities, including a video directory of daily events, a 24-hour business center with complimentary WiFi and multiple conference rooms.
In addition, a free shuttle transports guests within a 3-mile (4.8-kilometer) radius. On-site self parking is complimentary and valet parking is available for a fee.
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 25
- 24-hour business center
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free train station drop-off
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
The Cave Bar - Hidden beneath the faux boulder cave in the lobby, this popular after-work cocktail bar is open nightly after 5 PM and serves light fare such as sandwiches, pizzas, and salads. Fun décor includes leopard-print carpeting, real lava rocks, a waterfall, and starry pin lights above the bar.
Shiraz on the Water - Chic and innovative hotspot showcasing contemporary American and European cuisine, an extensive wine list of over 1,200 labels, and a variety of desserts.
Izzy & Moe's Speakeasy - Carefree watering hole on the lower level of Shiraz on the Water, including a DJ, dancing, live entertainment, karaoke, coast-to-coast sports coverage, and video gaming. Appetizer menu is available.
Room Service - Served 7 days a week, 6:30 AM – 11 PM.
A buffet breakfast is also offered to guests.
Nearby Things to Do
The property has a volleyball court, pool, plus a fitness center with free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 6.95 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Chicago Hilton Indian Lakes Resort
- Chicago Indian Lakes Resort
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Bloomingdale
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Resort
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Resort Bloomingdale
- Hilton Indian Lakes
- Hilton Indian Lakes Chicago
- Hilton Indian Lakes Resort Chicago
- Hilton Indian Resort
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort Bloomingdale
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Bloomingdale
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes
- Hilton Chicago / Indian Lakes Resort
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes Hotel
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.