Get an overview of this hotelAll-suite Chicago hotel in shopping hub, near lakefront
Popular property highlights
Shopping and dining
This 30-story Chicago Hilton is 1 block from the Magnificent Mile and across the street from the John Hancock Center. Water Tower Place, with its many shopping, dining, and entertainment options, is a short walk away.
Fitness with a view
The top floor of Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile houses a fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views; 4 blocks away, a paved 20-mile path runs along Lake Michigan.
Suites offer separate bedrooms and living rooms with sofa beds. Accommodations are also equipped with coffeemakers, 2 TVs with cable channels, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
The Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile provides such business-friendly amenities as free WiFi in public areas, flexible meeting facilities in 14 rooms, and a business center with complimentary printing. Onsite parking is available. The hotel's top floor houses a rooftop fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views. This hotel was completely renovated in May of 2016.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 345
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Blenz Coffee Bar and Pastry Shop - Doughnuts, pastries, fruit juices, and espresso drinks are available at this coffee bar from early morning until mid-evening.
The Local Chicago - Using only the freshest local ingredients and tying in the local flavors of the community, the chefs at The Local Chicago add their own unique twist to traditional entrees. The menu includes Grade A meatloaf doused with an old-fashioned Dr Pepper sauce, fried chicken from American Amish farmers, and waffles accompanied by real maple syrup. The Local Chicago is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Masaki - Experience Japanese dining at its finest at Masaki. Chef Jinwoo Han has created a menu with a focus on modern presentations of Japanese cuisine in the traditional Omakase style. Savor dishes from the tasting menus, created using the finest ingredients and all exquisitely presented. Masaki also offers an extensive wine list and the most comprehensive sake list in the city. This upscale dining experience is perfectly complemented by stylish surrounds and warm hospitality.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile's top floor houses a fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views.
The Oak Street Beach along Lake Michigan is four blocks away, along the paved 20-mile lakefront path. Bicycles and in-line skates are available for rental at several beachfront locations. During summer months, swimming and beach volleyball are available. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, two miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17.00 and USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 66 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Chicago Magnificent Mile Hilton
- Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites
- Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Suites
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.