Book your room at Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
Get an overview of this hotelAll-suite Chicago hotel in shopping hub, near lakefront
Shopping and dining
This 30-story Chicago Hilton is 1 block from the Magnificent Mile and across the street from the John Hancock Center. Water Tower Place, with its many shopping, dining, and entertainment options, is a short walk away.
Fitness with a view
The top floor of Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile houses a fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views; 4 blocks away, a paved 20-mile path runs along Lake Michigan.
Suites offer separate bedrooms and living rooms with sofa beds. Accommodations are also equipped with coffeemakers, 2 TVs with cable channels, and wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites198 E Delaware Pl Chicago IL 60611
The Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile provides such business-friendly amenities as free WiFi in public areas, flexible meeting facilities in 14 rooms, and a business center with complimentary printing. Onsite parking is available. The hotel's top floor houses a rooftop fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views. This hotel was completely renovated in May of 2016.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 345
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Video-game console
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Blenz Coffee Bar and Pastry Shop - Doughnuts, pastries, fruit juices, and espresso drinks are available at this coffee bar from early morning until mid-evening.
The Local Chicago - Using only the freshest local ingredients and tying in the local flavors of the community, the chefs at The Local Chicago add their own unique twist to traditional entrees. The menu includes Grade A meatloaf doused with an old-fashioned Dr Pepper sauce, fried chicken from American Amish farmers, and waffles accompanied by real maple syrup. The Local Chicago is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Masaki - Experience Japanese dining at its finest at Masaki. Chef Jinwoo Han has created a menu with a focus on modern presentations of Japanese cuisine in the traditional Omakase style. Savor dishes from the tasting menus, created using the finest ingredients and all exquisitely presented. Masaki also offers an extensive wine list and the most comprehensive sake list in the city. This upscale dining experience is perfectly complemented by stylish surrounds and warm hospitality.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile's top floor houses a fitness center and an indoor pool with lake views.
The Oak Street Beach along Lake Michigan is four blocks away, along the paved 20-mile lakefront path. Bicycles and in-line skates are available for rental at several beachfront locations. During summer months, swimming and beach volleyball are available. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, two miles north.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17.00 and USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 66 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Chicago Magnificent Mile Hilton
- Chicago Magnificent Mile Suites
- Hilton Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Hilton Suites Chicago Magnificent Mile Hotel
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
- Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Suites
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.