Book your room at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown hotel near shopping, House of Blues, and the Loop
Located in the heart of downtown Chicago within Marina City, Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, offers guests VIP access to the nearby House of Blues. This hotel is also 2 blocks from the shops on Michigan Ave.
10-pin, a unique bowling experience with a Martini Lounge, is available next door.
Plush comfortsWould you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection333 N Dearborn St Driveway Entrance at 350 N State St Chicago IL 60654
Adjacent to the House of Blues in Chicago's Marina City complex, this 10-story hotel is within two blocks of Magnificent Mile shopping and within a half mile of the Loop business and theater districts.
10-pin, a unique bowling experience with a Martini Lounge, is available next door. The hotel offers free wired high-speed Internet, multiple meeting rooms, valet parking, as well as a parking garage (parking garage cannot accommodate motorcycles).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 354
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $18.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $18.95 per night ), Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection, offers an on-site 10 pin bowling alley features a nightclub-quality audio and video system and a martini lounge. Lake Michigan, one mile away, offers seasonal recreational activities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bowling alley on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakage deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.950001 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 69 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hotel Sax Chicago
- Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection
- Hotel Chicago Downtown
- Hotel Chicago Downtown Autograph Collection
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.