Get an overview of this hotelConvention-friendly Hyatt 1.5 miles from O'Hare
Guests favorite property amenities
1.5 miles from O'Hare
This hotel is 2 blocks from Rosemont Theater and 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from O'Hare International Airport via the free 24-hour shuttle. The Allstate Arena is within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) and Wrigley Field is less than 12 miles (19.3 kilometers) away.
Free 24-hour airport shuttle
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, connected to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center, 100,000 square feet (9290 square meters) of meeting space, and a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle.
Guestrooms have Hyatt's signature Grand bed and premium bedding. Guests will also find phones with voice mail, WiFi, and 65-inch flat panel TVs with satellite, premium channels, and pay movies. Some accommodations have balconies; all are equipped with coffeemakers and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
The 11-story Hyatt Regency O'Hare features a 24-hour business center with computers, color copier, and printer. Business services are also provided by the front-desk staff.
Guests can use a spacious, 24-hour fitness center equipped with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights; complimentary towels and water are provided.
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 38
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,096
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 100000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Express check-in
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
O'H American Grill - Á la carte and buffet service for breakfast and lunch; á la carte dinner menu. American cuisine. Open from morning to night.
Red Bar - Lobby-level lounge serving cocktails and an Italian-inspired menu of oven-baked foods. Brightly colored leather seating and a curved bar. Plasma TVs display the latest sports and news programming. Signature martinis. Open daily from late afternoon.
Perks - Shelves stocked with items such as mini cereal boxes, fruit, health bars, and potato chips. Refrigerators and freezers carry beverages, ice cream bars, and frozen meals. Freshly brewed coffee and espresso are always available. A self-service microwave is provided. An assortment of bagels, muffins, pastries, and brownies is available throughout the day. Beer, wine, and liquor are also sold. Open 24 hours a day.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
A well-equipped fitness room with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights is on site.
The Des Plaines River is less than a half-mile east of Hyatt Regency O'Hare, and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is seven miles southwest of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve extended parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hyatt O'Hare
- Hyatt O'Hare Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel O'Hare
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- O'Hare Hyatt
- O'Hare Hyatt Regency
- O'Hare Regency Hyatt
- Regency Hyatt O'Hare
- Regency O'Hare
- Regency O'Hare Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Rosemont
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.