Get an overview of this hotelConvention-friendly Hyatt 1.5 miles from O'Hare
Popular property highlights
1.5 miles from O'Hare
This hotel is 2 blocks from Rosemont Theater and 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) from O'Hare International Airport via the free 24-hour shuttle. The Allstate Arena is within 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) and Wrigley Field is less than 12 miles (19.3 kilometers) away.
Free 24-hour airport shuttle
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, connected to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center, 100,000 square feet (9290 square meters) of meeting space, and a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle.
Guestrooms have Hyatt's signature Grand bed and premium bedding. Guests will also find phones with voice mail, WiFi, and 65-inch flat panel TVs with satellite, premium channels, and pay movies. Some accommodations have balconies; all are equipped with coffeemakers and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
The 11-story Hyatt Regency O'Hare features a 24-hour business center with computers, color copier, and printer. Business services are also provided by the front-desk staff.
Guests can use a spacious, 24-hour fitness center equipped with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights; complimentary towels and water are provided.
- Express check-in
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 38
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 100000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1,096
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
O'H American Grill - Á la carte and buffet service for breakfast and lunch; á la carte dinner menu. American cuisine. Open from morning to night.
Red Bar - Lobby-level lounge serving cocktails and an Italian-inspired menu of oven-baked foods. Brightly colored leather seating and a curved bar. Plasma TVs display the latest sports and news programming. Signature martinis. Open daily from late afternoon.
Perks - Shelves stocked with items such as mini cereal boxes, fruit, health bars, and potato chips. Refrigerators and freezers carry beverages, ice cream bars, and frozen meals. Freshly brewed coffee and espresso are always available. A self-service microwave is provided. An assortment of bagels, muffins, pastries, and brownies is available throughout the day. Beer, wine, and liquor are also sold. Open 24 hours a day.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
A well-equipped fitness room with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights is on site.
The Des Plaines River is less than a half-mile east of Hyatt Regency O'Hare, and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is seven miles southwest of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Hyatt O'Hare
- Hyatt O'Hare Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel O'Hare
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- O'Hare Hyatt
- O'Hare Hyatt Regency
- O'Hare Regency Hyatt
- Regency Hyatt O'Hare
- Regency O'Hare
- Regency O'Hare Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Rosemont
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.