Book your room at Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Get an overview of this hotelConvention-friendly Hyatt 1.5 miles from O'Hare
1.5 miles from O'Hare
This hotel is 2 blocks from Rosemont Theater, 1.5 miles from O'Hare International Airport via complimentary shuttle, and within 3 miles of the Allstate Arena; Wrigley Field is less than 12 miles away.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, connected to Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, offers a 24-hour fitness center and business center, 100,000 square feet of meeting space, and complimentary airport shuttle.
Guestrooms have Hyatt's signature Grand bed and premium bedding, phones with voice mail, and wireless Internet access. Some accommodations have balconies; all are equipped with coffeemakers and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency O'Hare9300 Bryn Mawr Ave Rosemont IL 60018
The 11-story Hyatt Regency O'Hare features a 24-hour business center with computers, color copier, and printer. Business services are also provided by the front-desk staff.
Guests can use a spacious, 24-hour fitness center equipped with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights; complimentary towels and water are provided.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 100000
- Conference space size (meters) - 9290
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 38
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1,096
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
O'H American Grill - Á la carte and buffet service for breakfast and lunch; á la carte dinner menu. American cuisine. Open from morning to night.
Red Bar - Lobby-level lounge serving cocktails and an Italian-inspired menu of oven-baked foods. Brightly colored leather seating and a curved bar. Plasma TVs display the latest sports and news programming. Signature martinis. Open daily from late afternoon.
Perks - Shelves stocked with items such as mini cereal boxes, fruit, health bars, and potato chips. Refrigerators and freezers carry beverages, ice cream bars, and frozen meals. Freshly brewed coffee and espresso are always available. A self-service microwave is provided. An assortment of bagels, muffins, pastries, and brownies is available throughout the day. Beer, wine, and liquor are also sold. Open 24 hours a day.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
A well-equipped fitness room with weight machines, elliptical trainers, treadmills, and free weights is on site.
The Des Plaines River is less than a half-mile east of Hyatt Regency O'Hare, and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is seven miles southwest of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve extended parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hyatt O'Hare
- Hyatt O'Hare Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel O'Hare
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare
- O'Hare Hyatt
- O'Hare Hyatt Regency
- O'Hare Regency Hyatt
- Regency Hyatt O'Hare
- Regency O'Hare
- Regency O'Hare Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency Ohare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare Rosemont