Get an overview of this hotelChicago-area hotel near O'Hare International Airport
Popular property highlights
This boutique hotel, 3 mi from O'Hare International Airport, is within 1.3 mi of the Stephens Convention Center and Allstate Arena. Rivers Casino and Champion Golf Course are nearby.
This Rosemont hotel offers a fitness center and business services; guest parking and a 24-hour airport shuttle are complimentary.
All soundproof guestrooms feature compact refrigerators, complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, iPod docking stations, and Hyatt Grand Beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare
The eight-story Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare Int'l Airport offers a 24-hour complimentary fitness room with 3 walls of windows, free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, a TV, and towels.
A 24-hour business center and 17,680 sq feet (1,643 sq meters) of meeting facilities are available. Business services (surcharge) are provided. This hotel provides free overnight parking.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee shop or café
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17680
- Conference space size (meters) - 1643
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Networks - This bright and airy lobby restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Etched glass panels separate the take-away area from the colorful bar and restaurant. For a quick bite, diners can purchase items such as ready-made salads, freshly baked goods, coffee and tea, and health bars. The U-shaped bar is a popular after-work spot for cocktails and beer. The menu includes a range of healthy items such as grilled salmon salad and veggie burgers, as well as entrées including barbecued ribs, filet mignon, and fish and chips. An outdoor patio is open for dining during warm weather. All meals served, lounge open until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests enjoy use of an on-site fitness room. Guests may purchase a day pass to use the swimming pool and other facilities at the Willow Creek Club Fitness Center.
The Des Plaines River is adjacent to the hotel and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is about eight miles south of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hyatt Hotel Rosemont O'Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont O'Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont O'Hare Hotel
- Hyatt O'Hare
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.