Get an overview of this hotelChicago-area hotel near O'Hare International Airport
Popular property highlights
This boutique hotel, 3 mi from O'Hare International Airport, is within 1.3 mi of the Stephens Convention Center and Allstate Arena. Rivers Casino and Champion Golf Course are nearby.
This Rosemont hotel offers a fitness center and business services; guest parking (surcharge) and a 24-hour airport shuttle are complimentary.
All soundproof guestrooms feature compact refrigerators, complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, iPod docking stations, and Hyatt Grand Beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare
The eight-story Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare Int'l Airport offers a 24-hour complimentary fitness room with 3 walls of windows, free weights, treadmills, elliptical machines, a TV, and towels.
A 24-hour business center and 17,680 sq feet (1,643 sq meters) of meeting facilities are available. Business services (surcharge) are provided. This hotel provides overnight parking for a fee.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1643
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17680
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 206
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Networks - This bright and airy lobby restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Etched glass panels separate the take-away area from the colorful bar and restaurant. For a quick bite, diners can purchase items such as ready-made salads, freshly baked goods, coffee and tea, and health bars. The U-shaped bar is a popular after-work spot for cocktails and beer. The menu includes a range of healthy items such as grilled salmon salad and veggie burgers, as well as entrées including barbecued ribs, filet mignon, and fish and chips. An outdoor patio is open for dining during warm weather. All meals served, lounge open until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests enjoy use of an on-site fitness room. Guests may purchase a day pass to use the swimming pool and other facilities at the Willow Creek Club Fitness Center.
The Des Plaines River is adjacent to the hotel and offers fishing and canoeing opportunities. A public golf course is about eight miles south of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hyatt Hotel Rosemont O'Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont O'Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont O'Hare Hotel
- Hyatt O'Hare
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.