Book your room at JW Marriott Chicago
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Chicago hotel in The Loop, walk to Willis Tower
Located in The Loop, this romantic hotel is steps from Chicago Board of Trade Building, Willis Tower, and Skydeck Ledge. Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 581 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to an indoor pool, JW Marriott Chicago provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 41 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
JW Marriott Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 41
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 41
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 14.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Florentine - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Chicago JW
- Chicago JW Marriott
- JW Chicago
- JW Chicago Marriott
- JW Marriott Chicago
- JW Marriott Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago JW
- Marriott JW Chicago
- Jw Marriott Chicago Hotel Chicago
Awards & Affiliations
- JW Marriott Chicago is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.