- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Kimpton Hotel Allegro
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing, Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Double Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing, Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Hearing, Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Hearing, Mobility)
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, Kimpton Hotel Allegro is in the city center and near the beach. Water Tower Place and Navy Pier are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at United Center or Soldier Field. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, windsurfing, and sailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 6 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 7 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 8 min walk
- Willis Tower - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 12 min walk
- Washington-Wells Station - 3 min walk
- Millennium Station - 9 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 33 min drive
- 312 Chicago — 1 min walk
- Bar Allegro — 1 min walk
- Bar Allegro - 1 min walk
- Randolph Tavern - 1 min walk
- Roti - 1 min walk
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Allegro
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service