Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Chicago hotel in Near North Side, walk to Wrigley Building
Popular property highlights
Located in Near North Side, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of House of Blues Chicago, Wrigley Building, and Tribune Tower. John Hancock Center and Chicago Theater are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A manager's reception is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking.
All 261 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus MP3 docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, WiFi, and minibars.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 8150 square feet (757 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 261
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 11
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 8150
- Conference space size (meters) - 757
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Sable Kitchen and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Chicago Palomar
- Palomar Chicago
- Palomar Hotel
- Palomar Hotel Chicago
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.