Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated, elegant all-suite hotel on North Michigan Avenue
On the Magnificent Mile
Omni Chicago Hotel is at the center of Chicago’s most prestigious neighborhood, 3 blocks from the shores of Lake Michigan and around the corner from St. James Cathedral. The Museum of Contemporary Art is a 5-minute walk, and the "L" train stop is at Chicago and State, 4 blocks away.
Rooftop garden and views
The sundeck on the rooftop offers sweeping views, and drinks and light meals are served by the indoor pool. 676 Restaurant & Bar offers Midwest American farm-to-table food, using produce from local farmers and the organic garden on the 5th floor. Online room service runs around the clock.
Recently renovated, room to move
Renovated in March 2015, the spacious suites offer plenty of room - at least 400 square feet (37 square meters) - for guests to stretch out, and have separate sleeping and living areas. There is a work desk and 2 42-inch LED TVs with cable and on-demand movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Chicago Hotel
Omni Chicago Hotel features newly renovated guestrooms, lobby area, and restaurant. The hotel also features an indoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and 9 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharges).
Omni Chicago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 25
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
676 Restaurant and Bar - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Chicago Hotel Omni
- Chicago Omni
- Chicago Omni Hotel
- Hotel Omni Chicago
- Omni Chicago
- Omni Chicago Hotel
- Omni Hotel Chicago
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).