Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated, elegant all-suite hotel on North Michigan Avenue
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
On the Magnificent Mile
Omni Chicago Suites - Magnificent Mile is at the center of Chicago’s most prestigious neighborhood, 3 blocks from the shores of Lake Michigan and around the corner from St. James Cathedral. The Museum of Contemporary Art is a 5-minute walk, and the "L" train stop is at Chicago and State, 4 blocks away.
Rooftop garden and views
The sundeck on the rooftop offers sweeping views, and drinks and light meals are served by the indoor pool. 676 Restaurant & Bar offers Midwest American farm-to-table food, using produce from local farmers and the organic garden on the 5th floor. Online room service runs around the clock.
Recently renovated, room to move
Renovated in March 2015, the spacious suites offer plenty of room - at least 400 square feet (37 square meters) - for guests to stretch out, and have separate sleeping and living areas. There is a work desk and 2 42-inch LED TVs with cable and on-demand movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Chicago Suites - Magnificent Mile
Omni Chicago Suites - Magnificent Mile features newly renovated guestrooms, lobby area, and restaurant. The hotel also features an indoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This luxury hotel offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharges).
Omni Chicago Suites - Magnificent Mile is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1990
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bedrooms -
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
- LED TV
Where to Eat
676 Restaurant and Bar - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per week, plus a deposit of USD 100 per week
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per week
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per week
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
- Chicago Hotel Omni
- Chicago Omni
- Chicago Omni Hotel
- Hotel Omni Chicago
- Omni Chicago
- Omni Chicago Suites Magnificent Mile
- Omni Hotel Chicago
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.