Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Chicago hotel in Gold Coast, walk to John Hancock Center
Located in Gold Coast, this luxury hotel is steps from Museum of Contemporary Art and Chicago Water Tower. John Hancock Center and Tribune Tower are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 198 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. LCD TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Park Hyatt - Chicago
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Hyatt - Chicago features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Park Hyatt - Chicago has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa tub
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 18
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 4
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2000
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool (heated)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
NoMI - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, NoMI. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 300.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 25 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 8 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Chicago Park Hyatt
- Hyatt Chicago Park
- Park Hyatt Chicago
- Park Hyatt Chicago Hotel
- Park Hyatt Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Park Hyatt Hotel
- Chicago Hyatt
- Hyatt Chicago
- Park Hyatt
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
Business at the Park
Book a stay in a Business at the Park rate category July 16, 2012 - December 31, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Full breakfast for 1
- Daily Internet access
- Bottle of water (replenished daily)
- Daily newspaper
- 1 laundered or pressed item daily
Please note: All rate plans that include the travel dates of August 1-3, 2013 are nonrefundable.