Get an overview of this hotelDog-friendly, boutique-style hotel on Chicago's State Street
Popular property highlights
Built in 1895, The Alise Chicago, a former State Street office building, is now a boutique hotel within 1 block of the Loop theaters. Millennium Park is 2 blocks away.
Domesticated dogs of any size are welcome, with snacks, food dishes, toys, and special bedding provided.
All 122 guestrooms at The Alise Chicago provide conveniences such as cable TV service with premium channels. Guests will also be provided with complimentary newspapers, and laptop compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Staypineapple at The Alise Chicago
This 15-floor Alise Chicago offers a complimentary coffee reception each morning. Domesticated dogs of any size are equally pampered with snacks, food dishes, toys, and special bedding.
Other amenities include free WiFi and a fitness center. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
The property's lobby, hallways, guestrooms, and restaurant were renovated in June 2015.
This hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Number of floors - 15
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Year Built 1895
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Atwood - Inside you’ll find a fresh décor served alongside a menu of refined American classics. Local and the seasonal ingredients create a timeless environment for Atwood's guests. History, innovation, inspiration: You’ll find it all right here at Atwood, in the heart of the Loop.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Resort fee: USD 11.74 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Burnham Chicago
- Burnham Hotel
- Hotel Burnham
- Kimpton Burnham Hotel Chicago
- Staypineapple Alise Chicago Hotel
- Staypineapple Alise Hotel
- Staypineapple Alise Chicago
- Staypineapple Alise
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.