Get an overview of this hotelElegant Chicago property atop Water Tower Place
Popular property highlights
On Magnificent Mile
Centrally located in Chicago, this elegant hotel sits atop Water Tower Place, near the shops on the Magnificent Mile and the Hancock Observatory.
The Ritz-Carlton Chicago provides two restaurants, an indoor pool, and sun deck with city views.
Guestrooms at this Ritz-Carlton, Chicago offer city or lake views and TVs with DVD players; bathrooms include marble vanities and large soaking tubs.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping and sightseeing
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
The fitness center provides exercise equipment, fitness classes, and personal trainers. The Carlton Club offers in-room massages, as well as an indoor pool and spa tub; the adjoining sun deck features views of the city and lake.
The 24-hour business center includes complimentary Internet access and computers available for guest use. Children receive a toy and cookies upon arrival.
The property is pet-friendly and smoke-free. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Number of floors - 15
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Torali, Italian-Steak - The new Italian concept located on the 12th floor of the Ritz-Carlton Chicago, is modern in approach and Italian in spirit. Featuring a contemporary, chef-driven menu curated by Chef Gregory Elliot. Menu highlights include fresh pastas made in-house daily, prime and dry-aged meats, wild fish and seafood, and celebrated Italian classics with an elevated twist. The Old World inspired beverage program at the adjacent Torali Bar features both local and authentic Italian spirits and original cocktails, innovative house made infusions, limoncello, beer, and wine to complement the dining experience. Venture past Torali Bar to the Rooftop at Torali for light, shareable plates, and breathtaking views of the city.
Nearby Things to Do
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 4 for adults and USD 26 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 48.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 71.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Chicago Four Seasons Hotel
- Chicago Ritz-Carlton
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago Four Seasons
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago Four Seasons Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Four Seasons
- Ritz-Carlton Four Seasons Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Chicago
- The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Ritz Chicago
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.