Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Chicago hotel next to Yorktown Center
Popular property highlights
Lombard, near shops
This smoke-free suburban Chicago hotel is 15 miles from downtown Chicago and next door to Yorktown Shopping Center. A complimentary area shuttle can be arranged.
2 restaurants, lounge
This Westin offers 2 restaurants, a lounge, 24-hour room service, and plenty of meeting space which includes 26 meeting rooms and 2 ballrooms.
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center guestrooms offer the Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath, 32-inch flat-screen TVs, and minibars.
- Central location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean, quiet guestrooms
- Comfy beds
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center has a health club, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Business amenities at this 4-star property include a business center, several meeting rooms that total 39,000 sq feet in conference space, a limo/town car service, and a complimentary area shuttle for 5 mile (8.1 kilometer) radius. Wireless Internet access is also complimentary.
Guests need not go hungry as dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. The staff can provide concierge services and arrange weddings, event catering, and massages. Additional amenities include a gift shop/newsstand. Guest parking is complimentary. A 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a fee. This is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 3623
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Conference space size (feet) - 39000
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 26
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse - Menu includes prime steaks and Italian favorites. Extensive wine list. Offering the same cuisine as the restaurant's downtown location, this restaurant is decorated with memorabilia celebrating the career of Hall of Fame broadcaster Harry Caray.
Holy Mackerel! - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday-Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. Menu updated daily with fresh (never frozen) seafood. Classic cocktails.
Harry Caray's Lounge - Drinks menu plus the extensive wine list from the Italian Steakhouse.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's health club, WestinWORKOUT, is on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 0 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Up to 125 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 40 for adults, USD 9 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 38 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 38 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 7 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 0 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- Westin Lombard Center
- Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
- Westin Yorktown
- Westin Yorktown Hotel
- Westin Yorktown Hotel Lombard Center
- Yorktown Westin
- Lombard Westin
- Westin Lombard Yorktown Hotel Lombard
- Westin Lombard Yorktown Center Hotel
- Westin Yorktown Center Hotel
- Westin Yorktown Center
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.