Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern, riverfront Chicago hotel near business district
Popular property highlights
Close to shops
This 39-story Chicago hotel is across the river from Magnificent Mile shopping, six blocks from Lake Michigan, and a half-mile from the Loop's theater district and the Art Institute of Chicago.
Around the clock
Guests of Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront have 24-hour access to fitness and business centers. The hotel also has 18 meeting rooms including a glass-enclosed penthouse ballroom with panoramic river views.
Free WiFi, iPod® docking station
All guestrooms at Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront hotel offer either city views or views of the famed Chicago River. Amenities include iPod docking stations, complimentary wireless Internet access, and 37-inch plasma TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
An on-site fitness room is available, open 24 hours.
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront houses 18 meeting rooms and a glass-enclosed penthouse ballroom with panoramic river views; audiovisual equipment and complimentary high-speed Internet access are available. A 24-hour business center provides complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access as well as printing capabilities. Concierge services and complimentary newspapers are available in lobby.
The hotel has a city view restaurant with bar, serving daily breakfast (surcharge), lunch and dinner, and a patio. Garage parking with valet service is available for a surcharge. A metered street parking is located within walking distance. The hotel also provides tour/ticket assistance and an airport shuttle service for a fee, to be arranged on request 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 39
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Hoyt's - Full-service city view restaurant with bar focusing on quality cuisine and featuring fresh, local produce and meats. Beverage menu includes American wines, local beers, and signature cocktails. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktail. Al fresco dining is available and a children's menu is also offered.
Room service is available during limited hours and with a limited menu.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel 71 has a 24-hour fitness center with free weights and cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The hotel is six blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, 1.5 miles away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Within six miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
- Chicago Grand Wyndham
- Wyndham Chicago Grand
- Wyndham Chicago Grand Riverfront
- Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
- Wyndham Grand Riverfront
- Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront Hotel
- Wyndham Grand Riverfront Hotel Chicago
- 71 Hotel Chicago
- Hotel 71 Chicago
- Wyndham Grand Riverfront Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.