Visiting Chicoloapan de Juarez
Visitors can enjoy all that Chicoloapan de Juarez has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. Around the area, top sights include Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Palacio Nacional, and Metropolitan Cathedral.
- There are 695 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chicoloapan de Juarez
A favorite place to visit in the city is Iztaccihuatl Popocatepetl National Park. In the area, you'll also find Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and Palacio Nacional.
As you start planning for your getaway to Chicoloapan de Juarez, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 695 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is 13.7 mi (22 km) from the center of Chicoloapan de Juarez. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Camino Real Polanco Mexico is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from central Chicoloapan de Juarez. This 4-star hotel in Anzures features 7 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Barceló México Reforma is located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the heart of Chicoloapan de Juarez. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Colonia Juarez can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Popular places to see around the area include Metropolitan Cathedral, 16.8 mi/27 km from the city center, and Plaza de la Constitucion, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Dressing for Chicoloapan de Juarez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Chicoloapan de Juarez is 28.78 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F