When you think of a fresh city, you probably see yourself ambling around downtown, looking up at the buildings or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. However, Children's Museum of Maine is one attraction you are counting on in particular. The moment has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Lodging at Children's Museum of Maine
Hotels near Children's Museum of Maine
Children's Museum of Maine is not only a prominent site here, it is also a great start-off point to other destinations in this area.
Found in the city of Portland, it's a vibrant favorite of tourists.
To be in close proximity to Children's Museum of Maine, stay at one of 14 accommodation options within 2 miles. Just 0.1 miles away is The Westin Portland Harborview. The Portland Harbor Hotel and the Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront, 0.3 miles and 0.8 miles away, are also worth considering.
There are a number of budget-friendly accommodation options conveniently located within walking distance. The Hampton Inn Portland Downtown Waterfront and the Portland Regency Hotel & Spa are great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.5 miles.
Don't forget that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a special treat. One of the local favorites is the Inn on Carleton, a walk of just 0.5 miles away. There is also the Pomegranate Inn. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
Whether you're in need of a rich cup of coffee or a sweet treat, Starbucks (594 Congress Street, Portland) is a great place to stop. Strolling distance from Children's Museum of Maine, exhausted travelers can reach it without issues. If you're after something more nourishing, stroll over to Grace (15 Chestnut Street, Portland) for a full meal.
There are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Children's Museum of Maine:
- You won't be disappointed with Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine, a kids' attraction that's both educational and fun.
- Devote a day to art appreciation at Portland Museum of Art, a popular museum here.
- Charles Q. Clapp House allows amateur historians the opportunity to view a house of great significance.
- If you enjoy the design features of historic houses, you might want to wander through the halls of McLellan-Sweat Mansion. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old home.
- Be inspired at the Space Gallery by the interesting line-up of exhibitions and music gigs, and if you are feeling inspired, get involved in one of their workshops.
It's easy for tourists to visit Children's Museum of Maine by rail since it's just 1 mile to Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad.
Downtown Portland rooms here on Expedia furnish all the things you require, so you can be sure to have venues near Children's Museum of Maine that you'll adore. Downtown Portland experienced more than a few arrivals in the recent year, so get searching. You'll rest easy when it comes time to reserve, too: travelers of all types would endorse their Downtown Portland hotel to an acquaintance. All the information you could ever want we can provide just a click away.
- And we offer spaces that are comfortable for all sorts, from family reunions to solitary travelers.
- Rooms in Downtown Portland lodging will be tidy, fresh, and waiting to receive you.
- As you might expect near such a lovely monument, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Children's Museum of Maine is grand.
With our wide directory of hotels near Children's Museum of Maine, you can stay right next door.
Intriguing Downtown Portland
You'll still have things to do in Downtown Portland once you've accomplished Children's Museum of Maine.
- Happen upon a cute market to get some keepsakes and savor a tasty meal of the local foods.
- You will find Downtown Portland also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its abundant excursions.
- Downtown Portland hasn't been too prevalent in the tourism guides, but is beginning to find its place.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Portland, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Children's Museum of Maine. Reserve now!