this place was a dump
Posted Apr 25, 2016
1. they had no record of our arrival. thanks expedia
2. the parking area had no signs of work ever being done since its installation
3. Three or four in there when we checked in, maybe five when we left in the morning
4, The young girl at the front desk was very helpful and courteous, our one thing that was positive
5. From the very beginning upon entering the hotel was not the very best to say the least, it felt like a dungeon, we opened the door....my wife said 'oh my'
6. Every thing in the room was scuffed, chipped, worn out. Well at least the sheets appeared to be cleaned
7. we left next morning and went maybe a mile up the road the next evening to the Holiday Inn Express, needless to
say the experience was a pleasure
Comment from Hotel Management
Jul 1, 2016 by Manager, Hotel Management
I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us how are hotel and staff are doing. On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while you were here. Your guest feedback is very important to us and again thank you for your time.