Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with 2 restaurants and 3 outdoor pools
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Harrison Lake Beach Park.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 indoor pools, and 3 outdoor pools. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 342 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.
- Good location
- Family-friendly amenities
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa features a full-service spa, hot springs, 3 outdoor swimming pools, and 2 indoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) include conference space. This romantic hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and spa services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Spa services on site
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Full-service spa
- Conference space size (feet) - 13993
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Copper Room - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
The Lakeside Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Hot springs and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel. 3 outdoor swimming pools and 2 indoor swimming pools are on site. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Thai massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.