Get an overview of this hotelHostel with free breakfast, near Church of San Francisco
Situated in Castro, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Plaza de Armas and Church of San Francisco. Costanera Castro and Origenes are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostel has tour/ticket assistance and free breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 13 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hostel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hospedaje Maria is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hospedaje Maria
- Hospedaje Maria Castro
- Hospedaje Maria Hostel
- Hospedaje Maria Hostel Castro