Book your room at Hostal Torre de Babel
Get an overview of this hotelHostal with private beach, near Church of San Francisco
Located in the heart of Castro, this hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Plaza de Armas and Church of San Francisco. Costanera Castro and Origenes are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a water park (surcharge), this smoke-free hostal has laundry facilities and express check-in. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hostal Torre de BabelO'Higgins 965 Castro Los Lagos 5700000
This Castro hostal has its very own private beach. Hostal Torre de Babel features a water park (surcharge). A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Castro hostal also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hostal Torre de Babel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-in
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Private beach nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hostal Torre Babel
- Hostal Torre Babel Castro
- Hostal Torre Babel Hostel
- Hostal Torre Babel Hostel Castro
- Hostal Torre De Babel Castro, Chile - Isla Chiloe