When you imagine an unfamiliar place, you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the city center, looking up at the exquisite landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one attraction you are counting on most of all: Chinatown Night Market. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to go there, and right now is finally the time to mark it complete.
Where to Stay at Chinatown Night Market
Hotels near Chinatown Night Market
Are you in need of hotels near Chinatown Night Market?
If you are keen to visit, you'll have to venture to Sydney, the state capital.
You'll find tons of hotels within walking distance of Chinatown Night Market. Among the more popular establishments are the Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments, QT Sydney and Fraser Suites Sydney.
In the neighborhood are quite a few reasonably priced hotels if you're looking to keep expenses to a minimum while you're exploring new places. The Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour (1 mile away) and the Darling at the Star (0.9 miles away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
Luxury and style are waiting for you at the many upmarket accommodation options located nearby. Make sure you check out the ADGE Boutique Apartment Hotel, which is just 0.6 miles away. Another great option is the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, 1 mile away.
Be sure to stroll over to Wake Up! Sydney (509 Pitt Street, Sydney) to reboot with a cup of coffee and a few treats. Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour (17 Little Pier Street, Haymarket) is easy to reach and it delivers mouthwatering meals for local community members as well as sightseers from all over the world.
Chinatown Night Market isn't the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- You'll be impressed by Mother Nature's creations when you meander around Chinese Garden of Friendship, a magical private garden.
- Go on a shopping spree, carry out some errands or just kick back with a drink at Market City, a major shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- You cannot travel around the region without checking out Golden Water Mouth, a popular sculpture.
- Shop 'til you drop at World Square Shopping Centre, where you will be able to stock up on clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Browse the goods on show and have a chat with a few of the locals at one of the region's most lively markets, Paddy's Market.
Town Hall Train Station is located roughly 0.4 miles from Chinatown Night Market and is one great way to arrive. A second nearby rail terminal is Central, which is 0.4 miles away.
Our catalogue of Darling Harbour rooms has all that you want, so you can definitely find spots near Chinatown Night Market that you'll fall in love with. You won't be by yourself lots of visitors select Darling Harbour for a noteworthy getaway. Need help making a decision? All the tips and recommendations you need we have right here. You can travel confidently when reservation time arrives, too: numerous guests approve of their Darling Harbour hotel.
- In search of room contentment in addition to tidiness? You're on the best website.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous monument, the staff at accommodation around Chinatown Night Market exceed all expectations.
- Rooms in Darling Harbour hotels are always orderly and fresh.
Thanks to Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Chinatown Night Market, you can stay right next door.
Intriguing Darling Harbour Facts and Figures
With Chinatown Night Market done, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Darling Harbour.
- Take a look at fun near Darling Harbour so you can really see each sight the town has to offer.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration right; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
- ample activities, you'll find Darling Harbour also knows a thing or two about receiving its guests.
Paying a visit to Darling Harbour is decidedly the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Chinatown Night Market. Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some all-new landscapes!