Find Hotels Near Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, Virginia from $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge
Top Hotels Close to Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge Hotel Guide
Nothing refreshens the mind like a quick break in nature. Enjoy some downtime at Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge.
It can be found 25 miles from the state capital, Annapolis. Somewhat of a journey, but well worth it!
You don't need to worry about finding a hotel. There are 3 nearby. The Towneplace Suites by Marriott Clinton at Joint Base Andrews and Comfort Inn Joint Andrews are some strong candidates, and are only 2 miles from Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge.
If you don't have a bottomless purse, you might opt to stay at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. A few establishments that come highly recommended include the Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB and the Quality Inn Andrews Air Force Base.
Whether you're looking to try out something new or stay with something classic, Eddie's Pizza (8223 Woodyard Rd, Clinton) has a meal for you. Just 0.3 miles from Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, this dining establishment is easy to reach.
Other Places to Visit near Chincoteague National Wildlife RefugeYou don't need to travel very far from Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Pay attention to the tranquility of nature when you get away from the hustle and bustle and head into Delaware Seashore State Park.
- Contemplating an outing for the family when it's cold and wet outside? Take a trip to Airmen Memorial Museum to stay dry indoors with the fascinating exhibits.
- As one of the area's exciting hubs for community art projects, travelers can't go awry with a visit to THEARC.
- Tanger Outlets is one of the best shopping malls in the area and a wonderful place to indulge in some retail therapy.
- Harmony Hall gives history lovers the opportunity to explore a house of great historic importance.