Posted Oct 19, 2010 on Orbitz
La Quinta Luna is strong on style, but needs more substance.
• Beautiful and safe
• Excellent restaurant, but pricey
• Wireless internet connection was strong
• Hard bed. Hotel advertises "featherbed". It really means typical hard Mexican mattress with duvet on top.
• Silly enormous key (about 8 inches). Impossible to carry the key and door can't be closed without locking. This means that my wife couldn't stay in the room while I went out, unless I locked her in.
• Water pressure in shower was very low.
• I reserved the Canejo room 10 months in advance, but was told it wasn't available. Instead I got the Coyote room which has a table and chairs right outside the window, with guests sitting a few feet away.
• Thin walls; you can hear everything in the next room.