Visiting Chornomorske District
Travelers to Chornomorske District will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 195 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chornomorske District
Places to visit in the larger region include Druzhba Palace of Culture, Olympus Stadium, and Luzanovka Park. Additionally, you'll find Vorontsov Lighthouse and Nemo Dolphinarium in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Chornomorske District, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 195 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Gagarinn is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the center of Chornomorske District. This 4-star hotel in Odessa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Continental Business Hotel is located 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of Chornomorske District. This 4-star hotel in Odessa features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Black Sea Rishelievskaya is 12.5 mi (20 km) from central Chornomorske District. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Odessa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its walkable location.
Dressing for Chornomorske District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Chornomorske District each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F