Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with golf course and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Willowbank Wildlife Reserve and within 6 mi (10 km) of International Antarctic Centre and Omarino Wine Park. Northlands Shopping Centre and Russley Golf Club are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a golf course, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a conference center, and conference rooms.
All 75 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Conveniences include washers/dryers and refrigerators, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.
- Good location
- Proximity to airport
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch features a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. Event facilities measuring 1345 square feet (125 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 1345
- Free self parking
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (meters) - 125
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Lakes Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A golf course and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Mountain biking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash deposit: NZD 100. per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Christchurch Clearwater Resort
- Christchurch Peppers Clearwater Resort
- Christchurch Resort
- Clearwater Christchurch
- Clearwater Resort Christchurch
- Peppers Clearwater
- Peppers Clearwater Christchurch
- Peppers Clearwater Resort
- Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch
- Resort Christchurch
- Peppers Clearwater Hotel Christchurch
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.