Think of yourself rambling through the streets of your perfect getaway, noticing the marvellous nature or the buildings everywhere around you. However, there is one thing you have been counting on most of all: Christina Park. Right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Accommodation Nearby Christina Park
Hotels near Christina Park
Fill your lungs with the replenishing fresh air as you feel your worries drain away at Christina Park, a peaceful natural oasis.
It is in Wilmington, 40 miles from the state capital, Dover.
If you're looking to stay close to Christina Park, we've got you covered. You'll find 9 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the more popular hotels is the Hotel du Pont, just 0.8 miles away. Two more choices are the Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown, 0.9 miles away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown, only 0.9 miles away.
If touring places is your main priority and you're looking to save some dollars on accommodation, then there are a few budget hotels in the area. The DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Wilmington - Legal District is a great option, situated 0.6 miles away. Another option is the Fairview Inn, which is just 1 mile away.
If you'd prefer to spend your nights in a hotel that you can adoringly talk about with friends and family well into the future, you should know that there are a few charming upmarket hotels nearby. The Luxiasuites Rodney Square and the Luxiasuites Christina Landing are easy to access at short distances of just 0.7 miles for the first and 0.6 miles for the latter.
The area around Christina Park contains some options for inquisitive foodies. Caffeine fiends will love the featured roasts and finger snacks at Dunkin' Donuts (820 North French Street, Wilmington). World Cafe Live at The Queen (500 North Market Street, Wilmington) is easily accessible and it delivers hearty feasts for local community members as well as sightseers from all over the globe.
You don't need to travel very far from Christina Park to find other things to do in this area:
- While we don't hold the answers to humanity's most pressing questions, you might be able to mull over them at Old Swedes Church, one of the most prominent houses of worship in the region.
- Go for a stroll through the paved paths of Fort Christina Park. Spend time under the open sky and take a big gulp of the fresh, invigorating air.
- Find out about fascinating stories of maritime exploration and adventures which have helped shape the area at Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard.
- Cast your mind back to the excitement of your school days as you check out the well-known campus of Delaware State University Wilmington.
- The plays and other theatrical works showcased at Delaware Theater Company are interesting examples of the local arts scene.
A convenient 0.5 miles is all that separates Christina Park and the rail terminal, Wilmington Station.
Expedia's roster of resorts and motels in Downtown Wilmington supplies everything you need, so you're certain to find lodging near Christina Park that you'll appreciate. Downtown Wilmington had quite a few newcomers in the recent twelve months, so get hunting. You'll travel boldly when reservation time hits, too: many newcomers recommended their Downtown Wilmington hotel. You're just a click away from all the pointers and recommendations you're looking for.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the staff at hotels close to Christina Park go above and beyond.
- Rooms in Downtown Wilmington lodging are always neat and orderly.
- You're on the right website if you want suites that are snug plus tidy and fresh.
Hotels close to Downtown Wilmington received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Christina Park, your choice spot is ready.
Fascinating Downtown Wilmington Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to do in Downtown Wilmington after Christina Park is crossed off your timetable.
- Downtown Wilmington is starting to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Visit one of Downtown Wilmington's historical sites, then enjoy an evening of fun and games to end the exploration with a bang.
- ample action, you'll discover Downtown Wilmington also is experienced when it comes to individualized service.
Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and wave hello to some new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Wilmington is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Christina Park from Expedia. Book today!