See yourself strolling through the downtown area of a new city, looking up at the exquisite nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Christopher Columbus Statue is one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all. For as long as you can recall, it's been on your bucket list, and the day has finally come to get there.
Hotels at Christopher Columbus Statue
Hotels near Christopher Columbus Statue
There is so much to learn from Christopher Columbus Statue.
It is located 25 miles from Hartford, the capital of the state, in a place called Waterbury.
Reserving a room at the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown, the only hotel near Christopher Columbus Statue, will ensure that you have easy access to all the action as it is only 0.2 miles away.
If you don't have bottomless pockets, you might like to stay at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. You don't need to look further than the Hampton Inn Waterbury or the Comfort Inn Naugatuck for comfortability at a good price.
Add a touch of magic to your travels by reserving a room at one of the prestigious hotels. Those who stay at the Quality Inn or the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites will encounter the very best in amenities and comfort.
Dunkin' Donuts is a notable rest stop close to Christopher Columbus Statue. Sightseers seeking a quick pick-me-up stop here for delicious coffee and sweet treats. Later on, you should have a full meal at Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown. This place is also nearby. Then, kick off an amusing evening out with some drinks at Shamrock Pub and Grill.
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- Everyone will appreciate the time and expertise that went into creating Ben Franklin Statue.
- If you enjoy spending time in green surroundings, Waterbury Green is a spot that you ought to explore.
- Join a tour of Apothecary Building, and explore this fascinating historic building.
- Having long been a landmark in the local area, Union Station Clocktower has become a well-known place to visit for history aficionados and passersby alike.
- Immerse yourself in local legends at Soldiers' Monument, a striking landmark in the area.
Many travelers arrive at Christopher Columbus Statue by light rail. It's just a walk of 0.2 miles from Waterbury to this destination.
New Haven places to stay here on Expedia have everything you want, so you can be certain to get venues near Christopher Columbus Statue that you'll adore. Lots of arrivals stay here to get away from everyday life, so you will not be alone. You can roam confidently once booking time is here, too: all kinds of sightseers approve of their New Haven hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the guidance and tricks you need.
- You'll find New Haven lodging will be prepared to show you into clean and neat rooms.
- From families with children to travelers on their own, we've got comfy rooms for all individuals.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent monument, the concierge service at hotels near Christopher Columbus Statue is great.
And thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Christopher Columbus Statue, we see your favorite place in your future.
Interesting New Haven
There are still further activities to do in New Haven when you've achieved Christopher Columbus Statue.
- In order to truly leave no stone unturned, take a look at entertainment near New Haven.
- New Haven also knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello after a time spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Enjoy the nightlife to end the good times; when the sun rises, visit one of the local historical sites.
Arrange your things, say goodbye to the same old views and call on some all-new selfies. You'll never regret planning a vacation to New Haven, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Christopher Columbus Statue. Book today!