When you consider your next day off, you might see yourself wandering through the boulevards, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous world wherever you look. But Church of Ascension is one attraction you're especially counting on. Now is finally the day to tick it off your must-do list.
Best Places to Stay Near Church of Ascension
Hotels near Church of Ascension
Even if you're not religious, you can't deny that there's a special aura around holy sites. Church of Ascension is no exception to this rule.
Situated in the city of Yekaterinburg, it's a thriving tourist magnet.
With as many as 42 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Church of Ascension, you're certain to find the ideal place for you. A few are the Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, the Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and the Premier Hotel, just 0.9 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
If you're worn out from all the sightseeing and want somewhere inexpensive yet cheerful to lay your head, then there are numerous budget hotels nearby. The Antey Hotel, 0.5 miles away, or the Novotel Yekaterinburg Centre, at a distance of 0.8 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
You can make your stay even more memorable by booking your room at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. One of the local favorites is the Panorama Apart And Business, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Atrium Palace Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Before touring Church of Ascension, stop for a coffee at Vysotskiy. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a great spot to grab a quick pick-me-up. Later on at night, book a table at one of the close-by restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and nourish yourself with more hearty fare at Khmeli Suneli. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet the locals for a few beers at Gambrinus.
There are plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Church of Ascension:
- Go on a tour of Rastorguyev-Kharitonov Palace, this fascinating and important palace has stood the test of time.
- If you're enthusiastic about live theater productions, you have to experience a play at Kolyada Theatre.
- A community landmark and place where some go to worship, Church on Blood in Honor of All Saints Resplendent in the Russian Land is worth a look, regardless of your spiritual beliefs.
- Ural Philharmonic Orchestra is a critical part of this region's rich culture. You'll be treated to a fun night at theater here and experience the local performing arts scene.
- Osnovinsky Park is a local spot where you can simply unwind and live in the current moment.
Many visitors arrive at Church of Ascension by rail. It's only 0.9 miles from Stantsiya Sverdlovsk-tovarnyy to your destination.
Rooms in Yekaterinburg listed on Expedia supply all the things you want, so you can definitely find choices near Church of Ascension you'll love. Lots of sightseers visit to get away from it all, so get hunting. You'll do so confidently when the time comes to reserve, too: many sightseers would endorse their Yekaterinburg hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? All the information you're searching you'll find right here.
- We have it right here if you want rooms that are cozy plus presentable and neat.
- Rooms in Yekaterinburg lodging are always fresh and presentable.
- As you might hope near such a fine site, the concierge service at hotels close to Church of Ascension is grand.
With Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Church of Ascension, we see your prized spot in your future.
Yekaterinburg Fascinating Facts and Figures
With Church of Ascension accomplished, there are still more things to see and do in Yekaterinburg.
- Check out all the activities near Yekaterinburg and truly have a look at all the region has to offer.
- Head out on the town to end the good times right; next day, get cultured about Yekaterinburg's background.
- Yekaterinburg also knows a thing or two about personalized treatment after some hours spent on its a full itinerary of activities.
Planning a holiday to Yekaterinburg is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Church of Ascension. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet some new photo opportunities!