Get an overview of this hotel 3-star guesthouse near Jose Marti Park
Situated in Cienfuegos, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Jose Marti Park and National Museum of Naval History. Palacio de Valle and Cienfuegos University are also within 3 mi (5 km).
WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area, and a microwave in a common area are available at this guesthouse. A manager's reception is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 3 individually decorated rooms feature private yards and minibars. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, and other amenities include stovetops and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Cienfuegos guesthouse also offers a terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Casa De Cecilia has designated areas for smoking.
- Free reception
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Shared microwave
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 2 per hour )
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Wheelchair accessible
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a continental breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Every day, the guesthouse hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy. Room service is available during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 15
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 10 (from 1 to 7 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 15
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 10 (from 1 to 7 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 15
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 10 (from 1 to 7 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 15
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 10 (from 1 to 7 years old)
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 2 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 2 per night
Guest house Name
- Casa Cecilia Guesthouse Cienfuegos
- Casa Cecilia Cienfuegos
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.