Those traveling to Cihuatlan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cihuatlan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cihuatlan Church. In the area, you'll also find Barra de Navidad Beach and Isla Navidad Golf Course.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cihuatlan, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Gran Festivall All Inclusive Resort is 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Cihuatlan. This 3-star resort in Manzanillo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale.
- City Express Manzanillo is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from central Cihuatlan. This 3-star hotel in Manzanillo features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Las Hadas By Brisas is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Cihuatlan. This 4-star resort in Manzanillo features a marina, a golf course, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Cihuatlan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cihuatlan is 1.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F