Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Cincinnati, in the Carew Tower
Popular property highlights
Center of everything
Located in downtown Cincinnati, this richly restored hotel is adjacent to the Carew Tower, connected to retail shopping and restaurants, 1 block from the convention center, and within a half-mile of sports stadiums.
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza features French Art Deco details including rosewood paneling and ceiling murals. Guests have free WiFi and access to a health club with an indoor lap pool.
Guestrooms feature Hilton Serenity Beds with pillowtop mattresses, clock radios with MP3 connectors, and Cuisinart coffeemakers.
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Open since 1931, the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza hotel has fine examples of French Art Deco design. Take the hotel skywalk to various shops and restaurants and walk to the Duke Energy Convention Center. This National Historic Landmark hotel offers 40,000 sq. ft. of unique event space. Dine at Orchids at Palm Court, an award-winning restaurant. It features a seasonal menu using only local ingredients and is available for dinner. The Bar at Palm Court is great for American cuisine or The Grille at Palm Court is available for Sunday brunch, weekday breakfast or lunch. Guests enjoy complimentary access to Snap Fitness and complimentary WiFi. The hotel is 5 blocks from 80 restaurants which guests can access on foot or via the Cincinnati Bell Connector Streetcar. Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium are both within a half mile.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 31
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 40,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 561
- Number of floors - 29
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Orchids at Palm Court - One of the city's most honored restaurants. Global cuisine, seasonally updated menu. Wide selection of domestic and international wines. Elegant Art Deco setting with frescoes, original sculptures, and a Rookwood Pottery fountain. Dinner served nightly.
The Bar at Palm Court - Cocktails, wine, light fare in a glamorous Art Deco setting. Live entertainment Monday-Saturday. Open daily, with weekday happy hour.
The Grille at Palm Court - Casual setting for American favorites. Breakfast daily. Lunch Monday-Saturday.
Sunday Brunch - Lavish Sunday brunch featuring made-to-order omelettes, roasts, salmon, 20-foot-long dessert table.
Room service - Available daily from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy complimentary access to The Gym at Carew Tower, located on the hotel's lower level. The gym features a lap pool, spa tub, and 13,000 square feet of the latest cardio and weight equipment.
An ice-skating rink is in the center of the Fountain Square, in view of the magnificent Tyler Davidson Fountain. Skate rentals are available. The rink is usually open from late November to early March.
An 18-hole golf course, a nature trail, and spectacular views of the city are among the attractions of hilly Devou Park, about three miles from the Hilton.
The recreational activities listed below are available at the hotel or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.95 and USD 44.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hilton Netherland
- Hilton Netherland Hotel
- Hilton Netherland Hotel Cincinnati Plaza
- Netherland Hilton
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Netherland Plaza
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.