I was in Cincinnati for a conference downtown. Fortunately, I made the decision to stay at this hotel instead of some of the others which were closer to the convention center. The room itself was quite nice and the two managers that I interacted with were uncommonly friendly. The hotel was a very relaxing place to stay with nice common areas and music. I was also pleasantly surprised to find the rooftop area with the gas fire pit to sit by in the evening. The detached room bathrooms were a bit odd, but as they were quite close and robes were provided, this was only a minor inconvenience.
- Cincinnati Music Hall
- 2 min walk
- Duke Energy Convention Center
- 13 min walk
- Symphony Hotel
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Cincinnati Music Hall - 2 min walk
- Duke Energy Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Aronoff Center for the Arts - 15 min walk
- Fountain Square - 16 min walk
- Jack Cincinnati Casino - 18 min walk
- Cincinnati Union Terminal - 3 min drive
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Symphony Hotel Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Symphony Hotel Jazz Loung — 1 min walk
- Symphony Hotel — 1 min walk
- Salazar — 3 min walk
- Pontiac — 4 min walk
About this property
Symphony Hotel & Restaurant
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and a business center. All 9 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and memory foam beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include Netflix and Egyptian cotton sheets.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 0 per stay
- Late check-in fee: USD 25 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 10:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Symphony Hotel Cincinnati
- Symphony Hotel
- Symphony Cincinnati
- Symphony & Restaurant
- Symphony Hotel & Restaurant Hotel
- Symphony Hotel & Restaurant Cincinnati
- Symphony Hotel & Restaurant Hotel Cincinnati
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (USD 0 per stay)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free nearby parking
- Self parking: USD 0 per stay
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–9:00 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Memory foam mattress
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- Digital channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Streaming services
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Local maps
- Restaurant dining guide
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Symphony Hotel Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner on select days.
- Symphony Hotel Jazz Loung – Cocktail bar. Open on select days.
We liked the music and composer themes throughout the hotel and dining area; the food was excellent, the evening jazz groups in the dining room/bar area was great fun and relaxing and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We would have liked a more comfortable chair and better lighting for reading in our room.