City Centre Glasgow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in City Centre Glasgow? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 10 hotels that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hallmark Hotel Glasgow is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Novotel Glasgow Centre. This hotel offers a restaurant and a fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Brunswick Merchant City Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's overall value and surrounding nightlife.
Planning Your Trip to City Centre Glasgow
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for City Centre Glasgow is 52.20 inches
Exploring City Centre Glasgow with Your Pet
Known for its museums, City Centre Glasgow has lots to offer visitors including its live music, entertainment, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like George Square and Gallery of Modern Art. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Glasgow Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Pets at Home Drumchapel, or Aqua Parade.