Think of yourself ambling through the boulevards of a fresh city, noticing the exquisite nature or the monuments wherever you look. But City Museum for Contemporary Art is one attraction you have been counting on in particular. For a while, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and the time has finally arrived to mark it off.
Where Is There to Stay at City Museum for Contemporary Art?
Hotels near City Museum for Contemporary Art
Having a few too many long lunches and shopping sprees? Make up for your previous vacation behavior with some culture at City Museum for Contemporary Art.
Ghent, the city where it is found, is 30 miles from Brussels, the national capital.
Accommodations close to City Museum for Contemporary Art are certainly plentiful. 43 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. Consider the Hotel Verhaegen, just 1 mile away, the Hotel Harmony, 1 mile away, or the Charme Hotel Hancelot, 0.7 miles away.
Would you much rather spend your money on experiences? Opt to rest your head at one of the several budget hotels near here. The Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof (1 mile away) and the Ghent Marriott Hotel (1 mile away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
If you're hunting for somewhere to stay that goes that extra mile, you'll come across a range of upmarket options within walking distance. Elevate your overall experience at the Best Western Residence Cour Saint Georges, (1 mile away), or the NH Gent Belfort, (1 mile away).
City Museum for Contemporary Art is near some local spots where tired tourists can grab a quick pick-me-up after a long day of tours. Find a seat with a view, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine fix at De Brouwzaele. Later on, you should indulge in a heartier meal at another nearby spot, La Dolce Vita. If you're not ready to go to sleep, wander to Chocoladebar Mayana.
Here's just a sample of some of the other things you can do in the vicinity of City Museum for Contemporary Art:
- The wide range of art exhibits at Museum of Fine Arts make this location a place you won't want to miss.
- Before you get here, check online for information about upcoming events at Ghent ICC.
- Sit on the grass and watch as the day pushes ahead, run around with your kids and leisurely admire the beauty of nature at Citadel Park.
- Remember to add Leopold Barracks to your list of things to do. Imagine what life was like in the region many years ago as you marvel in awe of the historical landmark that stands before you.
- Take a stroll through the exquisite gardens of Ghent University Botanical Garden. Have a look at the wide range of plants, have a picnic with your family or simply enjoy some peace and quiet.
The train station, Gent-Sint-Pieters, can be found 0.6 miles from City Museum for Contemporary Art, making the train a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Our directory of places to stay in Ghent delivers everything you require, so you can definitely have lodging near City Museum for Contemporary Art you'll appreciate. Lots of travelers stop here to get away from daily life, so you won't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the secret tips you could want. When you're ready to make your reservation, you'll rest assured: sightseers of all types approve of their Ghent hotel.
- Rooms in Ghent lodging are always neat and clean.
- The guest services at accommodation near City Museum for Contemporary Art will be wonderful, which can only enrich your vacation to this fine landmark.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we offer suites that are satisfying for everyone.
We see your desired spot in your future with our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near City Museum for Contemporary Art.
Intriguing Ghent Facts
After you've checked City Museum for Contemporary Art off your schedule, you'll still have lots to see and do in Ghent.
- To really have a look at each sight on offer in this neck of the woods, take a look at some fun near Ghent.
- Take some hours to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also notice Ghent knows a thing or two about specialized treatment.
- Enjoy an enticing snack of the local ingredients and discover an adorable store to purchase a few fashion items.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to some amazing photo opportunities. Planning a visit to Ghent is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near City Museum for Contemporary Art from Expedia. Book today!