Visiting Ciudad Jardin
Visitors to Ciudad Jardin are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, bars, and spas.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Ciudad Jardin
- The closest major airport is in Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Jardin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Babilla Park. You'll also find Holguines Trade Center and Unicentro Shopping Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Ciudad Jardin. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel MS Ciudad Jardín Plus - This 3.5-star hotel in Campestre features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- NH Cali Royal - Our customers love the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Boutique Casa Lomanti - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Campestre can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Ciudad Jardin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Ciudad Jardin gets about 35.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 60°F