Think of yourself strolling around the lanes of an unfamiliar place, looking up at the lovely landscapes or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, Civic Art Gallery is one thing you are looking forward to in particular. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and the day has come to mark it off.
Find Your Future Civic Art Gallery Hotel
Hotels near Civic Art Gallery
Culture is an important element of any area, so educate yourself at Civic Art Gallery.
You'll find it in Como, around 25 miles from the tourist hotspot of Milan. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
With 30 accommodation options situated within a radius of 0.6 miles of Civic Art Gallery, you're spoiled for choice! The Albergo Terminus Hotel, Hotel Barchetta Excelsior and Avenue Hotel are some of the popular ones.
On the hunt for lodgings which won't leave you empty handed? Luckily, there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Relais Villa Augusta and the Palace Hotel are a couple of popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.5 miles.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, there's upmarket hotels in abundance around here. Make sure you take a look at the Albergo Ristorante Tre Re, which is only 0.3 miles away. Another great option is the Bellavista Hotel e Ristorante, 1 mile away.
Before you head to Civic Art Gallery, stop for a sweet treat at Levante Bio Store. This conveniently-situated rest stop is a wonderful place to satisfy your tastebuds. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the close-by eateries. Discover new dishes and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Best Western Hotel Continental. But don't end things there! Join your pals for a drink at Pasticceria Capriccio di Como.
After you're done with Civic Art Gallery, you should check out what else this area has to offer you:
- You might like to spend a while taking in the atmosphere and chatting with the locals at Piazza Vittoria.
- Peaceful on the inside and easily spotted from a distance, Church of San Fedele is not just a church, but an unmissable tourist attraction too.
- Take a look into the daily life, cultures and customs of civilizations from times long ago as you and your kids roam around the curious Civic Archeological Museum and its unearthed relics.
- Go on a tour of Palazzo Giovio and learn about this palace's important history.
- There are many significant events that helped shape this area into what we see today. Explore the intriguing exhibition at History Museum to learn about this past.
Como Borghi is as close as you'll get by rail to Civic Art Gallery, it's located approximately 0.4 miles away. Situated 0.5 miles away, Como Nord Lago is another terminal in this area.
Expedia's roster of hotels in Como has everything you require, so you're certain to find accommodation near Civic Art Gallery you'll enjoy. Como saw quite a few newcomers in the recent year, so get searching. You'll rest assured when you're ready to make your booking, too: explorers of all types endorsed their Como hotel. Need help making a decision? All the guidance you need we can provide right here.
- You'll find Como lodging will be primed to welcome you with orderly and neat rooms.
- The staff at hotels near Civic Art Gallery provide grand service, as you might hope near such a magnificent monument.
- We have comfy suites for all kinds, including big reunions and newlyweds.
Accommodation close to Como had additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your preferred spot in your future with Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Civic Art Gallery.
Intriguing Como Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to see and do in Como after Civic Art Gallery is checked off your agenda.
- Como is starting to become more famous after having been a well-kept secret.
- Use some hours to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon realize Como also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Eat a nice supper of its hallmark ingredients and find the perfect shop to find a few mementos.
Planning a journey to Como is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Civic Art Gallery from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to some all-new landscapes!