Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines has to offer. A top sight in the area is Palace of Versailles.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fernand Sastre National Technical Center. Additionally, you'll find Palace of Versailles in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 35 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Chapelle is located in the heart of Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines. This apartment in Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Charming Apartment Near Paris is located in central Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines. Located in Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines, this guesthouse features a microwave and a coffee maker.
Dressing for Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Clairefontaine-en-Yvelines is 1.38 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F