Posted Aug 28, 2016 on Hotels
The non-smoking room REEKED of cigarette smoke. Two days in a row there was almost nothing on the breakfast bar because the staff "forgot" to prepare (the word used by the desk clerk). The shower screamed like a frightened child when on. When we asked to speak to the manager we were told she was not on the premises. There were people partying in the parking lot, and our car was surrounded by beer-bottle caps each morning. It was a flop house. At least there was a McDonald's across the street. One of the cleaning ladies was very nice.