Visiting Clear Lake
Visitors to Clear Lake are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clear Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Riding Mountain National Park of Canada Visitor Centre, Park Theatre, and Poplar Ridge Golf Course. You'll also find Lakewood Hills Golf Course and Clear Lake Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your trip to Clear Lake, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Elkhorn Resort, Spa, & Conference Centre is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from central Clear Lake. This 3-star resort in Wasagaming features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Warm & Relaxing Cabin in the Heart of Sandy Lake is located 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Clear Lake. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Onanole features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Clear Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be -4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and -6°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Clear Lake is 19.45 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -2°F